Tired of grading quizzes? Want more plan time? Would you like immediate results for students? Let Google do some of the work for you.
Google Forms with the Flubaroo Add-On are the ticket to more time to plan instruction and less time to spend of grading! The results will be inserted on a new sheet on your form and results can be e-mailed to students.
It's simple, fast, and FREE!
Here are a few quick steps:
1. Create the quiz using Google Forms. Add three questions at the beginning of the survey: first name, last name, and e-mail address.
2. As a teacher, take the quiz. Your results will be the answer key.
3. Go back in to Google Spreadsheets.
4. Click on Add-Ons and search for Flubaroo.
5. Click on the Add-Ons tab and you will now see Flubaroo.
6. Click on Add-On --> Flubaroo > Grade Assignment.
7. Answer the on screen prompts.
8. Your quiz is now graded. The results are on a new sheet ready for you to view and even e-mail to students!
Need some help? Check out the Flubaroo website at http://www.flubaroo.com/
Written by Ann Feldmann @annfeldmann1